MPSC Profile Update Prasiddhi Patrak
MPSC – Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued notices/press releases to the candidates for MPSC Profile Update on the portal. Read the full press release below. Applications for the examinations conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission are taken online. The candidate must update his online profile. (No deadline for updating submissions).
The candidate should first visit the official website of MPSC. Then change the password using the Forgot / Reset Password option. Then log in to your profile and update the rest of the information. The Prasiddhi Petrak release issued by the MPSC is attached below which must be read in full.
Update MPSC Profile Simple Steps:
- First go to https://mpsconline.gov.in/. Click on Forgot / Reset Password button,
- Enter a username or email or mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the registered mobile.
- Enter the date of birth in the option below,
- Click on the Submit button below.
- Then set your favorite new password.
- Then login using the new password.
The press release issued by MPSC – Maharashtra Public Service Commission is attached below to read the complete information.
|MPSC Profile Update Last Date||NA|
|MPSC Profile Update Link||mpsconline.gov.in|
|MPSC Official Website||mpsconline.gov.in|